Start | Stop

The war in Pundani is over, and Light has become, at long, long last, victorious over Dark. The continent may never recover from having lost two or every three beings living in it, but at least it will have the opportunity to try.

This victory comes at a cost, though, and a significant one at that. Many warriors died the name of protecting the Light, and their bodies and stories are to be shown and celebrated at this year's Grand Galloping Gala. Not least among them will be the memorial of Celestia, Sun Princess of Equestria and Gaia, who died in the final moments of the fight.

Equestrian Legends is shutting down. Please read more about this decision here.

Equestrian Legends Redux is a reboot of a popular MLPFIM roleplaying forum. We offer an extremely detailed sandbox world, a low minimum wordcount of 100, and a rapidly moving, far reaching plot. While you are just as welcome to play slice of life threads here, and they are encouraged between plot events, please know that Redux is very story driven, and considerably darker than the show.

Weather: Warm and sunny, but with a peculiar sort of silence to the air
Date: September Tenth, 5150
Current Events: The Grand Galloping Gala
Description: This biannual event was always intended to be one of celebration and delight, even if politics and stodginess did often get in the way. But this year, there is no doubt that the very nature of the Gala has been irrevocably altered. Begun by Princess Celestia after her Sister's banishment, now the Gala is being continued by Princess Luna after Celestia's death.
This site appears best in Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers.
Our Affiliates
Equestrian Legends Wars of Equestria
Distant Fantasies Storm Nexus: Pern as you've never seen her before.
Our Code
Equestrian Legends Redux: A plot driven adventure of global proportion
  Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

The War Kings of Aquiline, War Queens also acceptable.
Vergess
 Posted: Mar 8 2013, 10:52 PM
Administrator
Admin
205 Posts
Joined 20-January 13

Volunteer here.

PM
Solaris
 Posted: Mar 8 2013, 10:53 PM
Advanced Member
Members
512 Posts
Joined 21-January 13

Volunteer

PM
Icefox
 Posted: Mar 8 2013, 10:54 PM
Advanced Member
Members
55 Posts
Joined 22-January 13

Volunteer'd!

PM
Queshire
 Posted: Mar 8 2013, 10:59 PM
Advanced Member
Members
114 Posts
Joined 20-January 13

Lord Gale: The proud gryphons of Roc's Rock will never bow to any of you pretender kings. This has been the home of our fathers and our father's fathers for a thousand generations. We will die before we give up our traditions!

(aka, I'm in)
PM
QS21
 Posted: Mar 8 2013, 11:00 PM
Advanced Member
Members
46 Posts
Joined 5-March 13

Volunteer. No sense in not posting when Solaris is already committed.

EDIT: Not volunteering to be a ruler. Just volunteering Coalhound to be a lackey for Sol's character.

This post has been edited by QS21: Mar 8 2013, 11:22 PM

PM
JM95
 Posted: Mar 9 2013, 05:35 AM
Advanced Member
Members
215 Posts
Joined 21-January 13

Oh! Ohonhonhonhon! I just love how all of you cutesy leetle sparrows think zhat you are a bunch of Griffon Kings! Now step aside and let ze true king, GRIFFOIRE (pronounced Gree-FWAH), take his throne! Otherwise, I may just have to disembowel all of you and FORCE you all to bow to me by raising you from ze dead and making you my undead minions! Ohonhonhonhon!

Ze rest of you, aside from Lord Gale, are too spineless to even state your names and prowess! Deed you know zhat I, Griffoire, have never turned down a battle? My accent may fool you, with it being Prench and all, but with me winneeng most of zhose battles, I don't think zhat stereotype applies to me. And eef you try to eensult my accent or say zhat I am a 'cheese eating surrender birdie', you get FORTY YEARS IN ZE DUNGEON! OHONHONHON!

And Lord Gale, Roc's Pebble has some nice gemstones under eet zhat you don't seem to want, but I really do. I'd suggest packeeng your bags before I stuff your leetle rock full of powder explosives and blast eet to pieces!

This post has been edited by JM95: Mar 9 2013, 05:35 AM

PM
Queshire
 Posted: Mar 9 2013, 04:36 PM
Advanced Member
Members
114 Posts
Joined 20-January 13

Lord Gale: "If that is your plan then your first step on Rock Territory will be your last step in life."
PM
QS21
 Posted: Mar 9 2013, 05:10 PM
Advanced Member
Members
46 Posts
Joined 5-March 13

(Coalhound: His second will be his first in his unlife, wouldn't it?)

PM
JM95
 Posted: Mar 9 2013, 06:35 PM
Advanced Member
Members
215 Posts
Joined 21-January 13

Griffoire: OHONHONHONHON! You Griffons of Roc's Rock amuse me so! Too bad zhat Roc's Rock ees just a dinky leetle pebble compared to my MASSIVE KINGDOM! I thought eet would be bigger.

This post has been edited by JM95: Mar 9 2013, 06:36 PM

PM
Icefox
 Posted: Mar 9 2013, 08:06 PM
Advanced Member
Members
55 Posts
Joined 22-January 13

Really, Griffoire? Declaring war that quickly? I, Emperor Nameada, would certainly value my subjects far more than that. If you were to invade, I highly suggest that you actually figure out how you would do it with minimal loss of life, or unlife in your case. Although, given that you seem WAY too full of yourself for my tastes, I suggest you launch a full invasion directly against their steepest cliffs. They'll never see it coming.

PM
JM95
 Posted: Mar 9 2013, 08:43 PM
Advanced Member
Members
215 Posts
Joined 21-January 13

Griffoire: Je m’en fou! Griffoire does what he wants, putain! And anyway, I am not zhat stupeed! I can fly airsheeps over ze place and bomb eet to oblivion! And when zhey are softened up, I can send een paratroopers! Have you eve heard of an airsheep before, Nameada? Oh, zhat's right!

*begins speaking in a whiny voice* Oooooh, I'm Nameada, ze emperor of some place or sometheeng, and I've never seen an airsheep before! Zhat's right! It's me, No-Tech Nameada! I am trembling from intimidation!

PM
Queshire
 Posted: Mar 9 2013, 09:06 PM
Advanced Member
Members
114 Posts
Joined 20-January 13

What is it that the commoners use again? Oh yes, sarcasm. I think I will try some of that common sarcasm. "Wow. Using airships against a territory whose citizens can naturally fly. You must be some kind of military genius."
PM
Icefox
 Posted: Mar 9 2013, 10:03 PM
Advanced Member
Members
55 Posts
Joined 22-January 13

Ooh, yes, sarcasm is wonderful, don't you agree? And you, Prench dude with the wacky name, I do in fact know what an airship is. Air sheep, not so much, but I'd assume it'll go down just as well if you light it on fire. Now, if you'll excuse me, I find myself in need of a coffee and maybe some soup. It is getting toward lunch after all.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Mar 9 2013, 11:06 PM
Advanced Member
Members
149 Posts
Joined 26-January 13

Volunteering... I think

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Kogane no Nenshoh-Fuh // Ookami Inukami // Female // 54 (Signature banner to be developed soon)
PM

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart New TopicStart New Poll

Chat
OOC Chat IC Chat