Start | Stop

The war in Pundani is over, and Light has become, at long, long last, victorious over Dark. The continent may never recover from having lost two or every three beings living in it, but at least it will have the opportunity to try.

This victory comes at a cost, though, and a significant one at that. Many warriors died the name of protecting the Light, and their bodies and stories are to be shown and celebrated at this year's Grand Galloping Gala. Not least among them will be the memorial of Celestia, Sun Princess of Equestria and Gaia, who died in the final moments of the fight.

Equestrian Legends is shutting down. Please read more about this decision here.

Equestrian Legends Redux is a reboot of a popular MLPFIM roleplaying forum. We offer an extremely detailed sandbox world, a low minimum wordcount of 100, and a rapidly moving, far reaching plot. While you are just as welcome to play slice of life threads here, and they are encouraged between plot events, please know that Redux is very story driven, and considerably darker than the show.

Weather: Warm and sunny, but with a peculiar sort of silence to the air
Date: September Tenth, 5150
Current Events: The Grand Galloping Gala
Description: This biannual event was always intended to be one of celebration and delight, even if politics and stodginess did often get in the way. But this year, there is no doubt that the very nature of the Gala has been irrevocably altered. Begun by Princess Celestia after her Sister's banishment, now the Gala is being continued by Princess Luna after Celestia's death.
This site appears best in Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers.
Our Affiliates
Equestrian Legends Wars of Equestria
Distant Fantasies Storm Nexus: Pern as you've never seen her before.
Our Code
Equestrian Legends Redux: A plot driven adventure of global proportion
  Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Changeling Invasion Planning/Volunteers
Vergess
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 05:29 PM
Administrator
Admin
205 Posts
Joined 20-January 13

Please post here if you have any specific plans regarding the upcoming (Feb 7) invasion event.

There are several ways you as a player can get involved:
1) By having a character involved in the hostage rescue mission.

2) By having your character be one of the hostages.

3) By having your character be present in Canterlot at the time of the invasion, and either fight or react appropriately.

4) By playing an NPC changeling in any of these circumstances

In particular if you are playing a changeling, I need to give you the backgorund information, and if you are planning to attend the hostage rescue, I need to know so I can try to organize that thread a bit.

PM
That Little Twerp
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 05:32 PM
Advanced Member
Admin
60 Posts
Joined 20-January 13

Odds are that I'm going to have Obsidian bust some skulls when the invasion occurs. Nopony attempts to take over his country when He's still around to do something about it!

Obsidian Blade||Unicorn||Stallion - "The Lion-maned Warhorse"
Silver Star||Pegasus||Young Stallion - "That one jerk"
PM
Chibiman007
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 05:32 PM
Advanced Member
Members
224 Posts
Joined 21-January 13

I volunteer Shadow Ritual for the battle of Canterlot.

The Malicious and the Cruel Rarely win, but when they do the heavens cry as they watch their heroes die.
PM
SaintAbsol
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 05:34 PM
Members
20 Posts
Joined 20-January 13

Steel and his bow will be in Canterlot.

PM
yewphoria
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 05:37 PM
Advanced Member
Members
657 Posts
Joined 21-January 13

3) Jewels and Flight Risk will be in Canterlot visiting Ginger Gold/Jewels will be doing some commissions there.

I don't suppose the changelings would do anything about the great big giant changeling look-a-like dragon Ponyville has under big time security... I would assume they may move it/Jasmine to Canterlot. Doubtless there could be some Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns and Scholomance rivalry going on, thinking they can keep a handle on her better. (she's probably be contained in the Research department or some such.) They'd certainty, at the very least, have better security checking at the door.

So that's where Jasmine's liable to be. If you've got anything that you think might happen, I'd be cool with that.

This post has been edited by yewphoria: Feb 5 2013, 05:38 PM

PM
MyLittlePonyTales
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 05:44 PM
Members
14 Posts
Joined 22-January 13

I would like to involve Layla in the rescue mission, as well as Shadow if she can be of assistance on the inside (as a Changeling).

PM
JM95
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 05:50 PM
Advanced Member
Members
215 Posts
Joined 21-January 13

Well, it's looking like Johna will be in Canterlot, along with Ginger, and Sunlit Saber will most definitely be in Canterlot, too.

There's also a chance Discord may arrive in Canterlot, or participate in the rescue...

This post has been edited by JM95: Feb 5 2013, 05:51 PM

PM
yewphoria
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 05:55 PM
Advanced Member
Members
657 Posts
Joined 21-January 13

Jasmine will probably be in Canterlot, rather. Not sure what will happen in this thread. Jasmine probably will, but who can tell with these things.

PM
yewphoria
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 06:50 PM
Advanced Member
Members
657 Posts
Joined 21-January 13

If that was at me, Jasmine only looks like a dragon.

PM
Queshire
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 06:53 PM
Advanced Member
Members
114 Posts
Joined 20-January 13

Kashi will be part of the rescue mission and Soup will be fighting for the Changelings in the invasion.

EDIT: On second thought Kashi's gonna be a hostage.

This post has been edited by Queshire: Feb 5 2013, 07:53 PM
PM
Lorventus
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 07:00 PM
Advanced Member
Admin
736 Posts
Joined 25-January 13

We need at least one Hostage PC. tongue.gif

Iron/sibylla, probably best to just say they were in the right place at a VERY wrong time. Sadly I think 'they' will be on their own getting out, who's going to recognize ether side of them in the rescue group? Nopony! ;-;

PM
Princess Luna
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 07:17 PM
Advanced Member
Members
54 Posts
Joined 20-January 13

I don't think I need to say what Luna's role is going to be.
PM
Solaris
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 07:45 PM
Advanced Member
Members
512 Posts
Joined 21-January 13

Wander will likely be part of the Hostage Rescue Party or if required A Hostage. If the hostage rescue and the battle in Canterlot do not take place at the same time, he would likely be in Canterlot as well
Seraphim, I think, will just be present in Canterlot, unless of course one of the few ponies he actually care about is a hostage. Whether or not that is the case remains to be seen.
BREAKING NEWS!
Fleeting Dream will have allowed herself to be captured

OKAY! Since Neapolitan will apparently be a hostage, the lineup is now:

Wander: Battle of Canterlot
Seraphim: Hostage Rescue Party
Fleeting Dream: Hostage

Hopefully this'll be the last changeup.

This post has been edited by Solaris: Feb 6 2013, 02:13 PM

PM
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 08:48 PM
Advanced Member
Members
55 Posts
Joined 22-January 13

Icefox is going to try being a hostage this time, while Anduriel and Blackflame are busy doing their thing. Meanwhile, Grevane is back as a changeling!

PM
PaladinJ
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 08:50 PM
Advanced Member
Members
126 Posts
Joined 29-January 13

My pony is currently a homeless person in Canterlot, if nothing develops with him there before then, he has nothing really goin' on for him and would be perfect as an abductee, I think. If there is any other task he would be better suited towards, let me know and I can accomodate.

PM
yewphoria
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 09:34 PM
Advanced Member
Members
657 Posts
Joined 21-January 13

If Merry May gets abducted Legacy would join in on the search party ^^

PM
Hex Mark
 Posted: Feb 6 2013, 10:00 AM
Advanced Member
Members
103 Posts
Joined 20-January 13

I am assuming the rescue party is the same one Lepi convinced Solar to join. smile.gif

Solar Chaser//Male//Pegasus
Hex Mark//Male//Earth Pony
Focal Prism//Male//Unicorn ((Profile coming soon))
PM
TellTale
 Posted: Feb 6 2013, 12:10 PM
Advanced Member
Members
63 Posts
Joined 4-February 13

I'll happily have Setting Sun involved in the hostage situation (Either as a rescuer or hostage) and will play an NPC changeling.

PM
dashaco
 Posted: Feb 6 2013, 02:45 PM
Advanced Member
Members
65 Posts
Joined 21-January 13

Ill get Renaissance up and on here in time to be a hostage or involved in the rescue

Anirh Apothisis
"Things are only how you make them to be."
Renaissance Shadowheart "you only live once" Renaissance "everything dies, even gods." Shadowheart
PM
Vergess
 Posted: Feb 6 2013, 03:10 PM
Administrator
Admin
205 Posts
Joined 20-January 13

Okay we... definitely have plenty for the hostage thread, which was supposed to be the subplot guys.

So let's focus on getting NPCling players and Canterlot combatants for the moment.

PM
yewphoria
 Posted: Feb 6 2013, 03:10 PM
Advanced Member
Members
657 Posts
Joined 21-January 13

Say Sol, I had this little mini arc idea where one of the guards reads the book/books of Legacy that she published and comes across the part where Princess Celestia and Luna were captured by changelings. And seeing as that this was published before they were captured... They seem to have predicted that it was going to happen.

So they contact the publishers to get in contact with Wander/the author of the book. So that they can bring them in for questioning.

PM
Solaris
 Posted: Feb 6 2013, 03:46 PM
Advanced Member
Members
512 Posts
Joined 21-January 13

Sure, gives Wander a good excuse to be in Canterlot for the attack.

PM
Aeralylic
 Posted: Feb 6 2013, 04:09 PM
Members
25 Posts
Joined 21-January 13

I wouldn't mind having Summer be a hostage, or even someone in Canterlot at the time of invasion.

PM
Tsukiko
 Posted: Feb 8 2013, 08:52 PM
Advanced Member
Members
149 Posts
Joined 26-January 13

Is it okay if Sonic Wings joins the battle?

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Kogane no Nenshoh-Fuh // Ookami Inukami // Female // 54 (Signature banner to be developed soon)
PM

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart New TopicStart New Poll

Chat
OOC Chat IC Chat